Tuesday, June 1, 2010

The voice of your GPS could be Bob Dylan. Well, it could. That would be confusingly awesome. And admittedly, sometimes a little annoying.

Wow, this is nearly on, except for the harmonica is missin.
I like the nod to Ballad Of A Thin Man.
It is funny at 2:06, "May I suggest Montague Street, yeah, you heard what I said."

For a tribute to Dylan and his Ballad Of A Thin Man, listen here.
I like it when it really kicks in at 1:00.

When you know something's happening here
But you don't know what it is





This is Dylan's cover of his version (of his song), listen here.
It's the one example I can think of where I can
understand Dylan (his enunciation) more than
the covers of this song done by countless artists.

The meaning of the song has been widely interpreted,
and referenced in other songs by other artists.