Monday, May 17, 2010

Attention Richardson Texas, Beware THE NEW PEOPLE. AND WATCH OUT FOR OLD PEOPLE USING THE PORTAL!

"new" residents who have no clue as to how to be "real" Richardson residents. Posted by rowerson @ 6:18 PM Sun, May 02, 2010, Dallas News Richardson Blog.

We "old" and actively voting Richardson residents of 20-plus years think you newcomers are not knowledgeable, unpleasant in public, and clueless as to the candidates that are best for Richardson. Posted by rowerson @ 8:48 PM Sun, May 02, 2010, Dallas News
Richardson Blog.

Don't be fooled. These CAVE dwellers are against everything. It's their hate that will bring this city down. None of the anti-bond people has proposed anything positive. They have no unique forward looking vision about Richardson. by GetoutoftheCAVE @ 9:32 PM Mon, May 03, 2010, Dallas News
Richardson Blog.

I lived here when I was younger, moved away, came back seven years ago , and I know what vision is and I have a real vision for Spring Valley. We need to choke some things out. You don't have a vision. You haven't lived here more than my combined time. Richardson is my city, not yours.

This is not my job. This was a HOBBY. Worse case scenario, Richardson falls apart tomorrow- I move. And you know what? My life will go on because I live for much greater things than following all of the ins and outs of Richardson's local government. February 24, 2010, by Destiny at
Conserve and Protect.

maybe we should invite the school to leave. April 27, 2010, 8:05 PM, by anonymous,
Just My Two Cents Worth

....the difference between you and me is, I love music.

I don't need you.

Uh oh, it's the new RC.

I pay more in taxes on my house so I should have more of a say.


The difference between you and me is I love wildflowers.

I've lived here almost one year. I agree, let's choke some things out. Let's get a moratorium against owners painting their businesses because we want total tear downs.

We need to stop the march of Santa Anna down our streets.

I was afraid you were one of those tree huggers.

We need to attract new young professionals!

Just don't tell them how to count cars.

You people are costing the city money with your questions.

I have been misled time and time again and I'm done with going along to get along. The time for playing nice with you has passed.

We need to sell more liquor.

City Government Spending Cap! Property Tax Freeze for Seniors!

I hear those NEW PEOPLE Are Cannibals and the OLD PEOPLE use glue to hold their dusty heads on long enough to yell, GET OFF MY LAWN!

PROOF, it's all on tape, see?

Proposed City Portal (based on TML and NCTCOG study).




THE NEW PEOPLE. (The proof that this is Richardson TX is at the end. Is that a pocket park?)
"What's IT doing here? Got any ideals? What's IT doing here? "
"Steve, you get back to the others. Bring them here."

(try reloading the page if video does not appear).