Friday, July 2, 2010

What is the deal with soccer players anyway?

We were hanging out with three FC Dallas players and they could not stop with the incessant, simultaneous, chatter. I mean, it went on for like hours. I had to ask, does soccer do that to your brain or what? I never noticed it before. The answer was, yes, yes, yes. It does!
Okay, so it was great fun, you should notice I wasn't forced to stay (NIMLR=not in my living room), and we will do it again (NIMLR style, so I can leave when my head or eardrums threaten to explode), but I am considered warned (when you get above the count of one obsessed soccer player, all bets are off. I'm not so sure that wouldn't be the case with just one obsessed soccer player all by himself. Sorry, yes, I said that. Or maybe just one obsessed fan. Yeah, I said that too. I'm serious, you people are obsessed).