Saturday, March 12, 2011

I'm hoping Chris Gaines will file to run. I think he would file in place three or if there is no one doing anything anymore in six, then six.

Everyone who matters has heard of him.

As in, three thirty in the morning.

Or, six o'clock in the evening. Momma doesn't know she's leaving.

Oh, it'll never happen. Only one normal person has filed to run so far that I know of. Most all the normal people won't run now.


I hope if Chris does run, he's still rocking his soul patch on his chin.

If he doesn't run, Will should run, at least in place six. Or Zoolander should run. As the last resort, maybe Mitt. Maybe (but only if he doesn't try to pretend that his health insurance plan was completely different and only if he goes back to not being a fundamentalist, like he wasn't before). And as the last, last result, Billy can run. But only in place three and only if Chris doesn't run.































I LOVE YOU CHRIS!!!! (I think he smiled at me! Did you see that! >Melt<.... <3)

I HEART YOU CHRIS!!! I DOUBLE FREAKING RAINBOW HEART YOU, CHRIS!!!! AND THAT IS ALL THAT MATTERS!!!!